pumpkin tahini toast
I couldn't believe how yummy this recipe was when I first tried it. Everything just melts in your mouth and tastes so heavenly! It's perfect for fall mornings with a cup of coffee or tea. Make a loaf and you are set for breakfast for the rest of the week :)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax seed w/ 3 tbsp water- let sit for 5 minutes)
- 3/8 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves, ground
- 3/8 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour (I use oats and grind them up in my blender until it becomes a flour-like consistency)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Unsweetened coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients together in a high-speed blender.
2. Line a bread pan with parchment paper or oil with coconut oil. Add batter and poor evenly.
3. Cook for 50-65 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
4. Cut the bread and top with toppings!