FLOUR LESS CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
Muffins on the outside, gooey chocolate that melts in your mouth on the inside. These chocolate muffins are the bomb! They are gluten free (flour less), refined sugar free, and all plant-based. Who would have thought nature could provide such a sweet, nurturing, guiltless muffin that actually tastes just as good as one filled with processed sugar, unhealthy fats and animal products! Give your taste buds a pleasurable treat AND feed your body good quality foods at the same time, its a win win! ;)
MUFFIN BATTER (makes 4 medium muffins or 6 smaller ones):
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Strawberries (optional)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
2. Blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender until smooth.
3. Distribute muffin batter evenly into muffin liners.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, then add strawberries on top and bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing (they will be gooey in the inside but done on the outside)
6. Eat by them selves or top with your fav vegan nice cream!