chickpea flatbread pizza
This easy, three ingredient flat bread is mind blowing! I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to make. This is a great recipe for family pizza night. It's gluten free and a great source of protein! You can make individual flat bread's for the fam and let everyone choose their own toppings, experiment with this and have some fun! The combinations are endless :)
1 cup chickpea flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
pepper to taste
1 cup water
3-4 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and put a cast iron skillet in.
2. Whisk together flour, salt & pepper in a bowl. Whisk in 1 cup of water and 2 tbsp olive oil. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
3. Remove the skillet from the oven and coat with 1 tbsp olive oil. Pour batter into the skillet and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and switch the oven to broil. Transfer the flatbread to a sheet pan. Put all your desired toppings on and let sit under the broiler for about 5 minutes, or until the toppings are nicely toasted.
5. Remove and devour with pure joy and happiness!!