Chocolate brownie sundaes to feed that sweet tooth and nourish your soul! Featuring Navita’s Organics cacao powder and Navita’s Organics goji berries. You wouldn’t even believe that this chocolate brownie is flourless, it tastes just like a molten lava cake but with all the antioxidants that cacao and goji berries have to offer.
BROwnies: Makes 6 mini brownie muffins
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup Navita’s Organics cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Vegan vanilla ice cream of choice
- Dark chocolate drizzle (melted and then drizzled on top, I use 100% dark chocolate for no added sugar)
- Goji berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth
- Poor batter into muffin liners in a muffin pan (should make 6 smaller muffins)
- Bake for 25 min. Let cool for about 10 minutes before removing.
- Top with toppings and eat up!