ALMOND FLOUR BREAD
I absolutely LOVE this home made bread. It is on the sweeter side and has the texture of banana bread. We usually finish the whole loaf in about 2 days because it's that good! It isn't good for sandwiches because it is on the sweeter side, but it goes great with almond butter and bananas or tahini and berries, holy yummm! It's totally gluten free (besides the sprouted wheat berries I put on top because I needed to use them up) and refined sugar free. A great way to start off your morning or regain some energy in the afternoon!
- 4 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 tsp pink sea salk
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 6 chia eggs (1 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water= 1 egg. Let sit for 10 minutes)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 300 and grease a bread pan with coconut oil.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients separately.
4. Combine all the ingredients together just until it is all incorporated together.
5. Bake for 25-30 min. Stick a knife in the center and if nothing sticks to it then it is all done! Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. This bread tastes best when it's warmed up, so I would pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds before you eat it.